Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And The Father Will Dance

And the Father will dance as on a day of joy,
He will rejoice over you and renew you by his love. (Carey Landry)

Yesterday, was so hard! I woke up, this morning, and every song God brought to mind was about hoping in him. Then came, THE FATHER WILL DANCE, by Carey Landry. The part that jumped out was, "He will rejoice over you and renew you by his love." He is asking me to hope in him and telling me that he loves me. He is rejoicing over me. It is his love that is renewing me. It's a new day but it's God's love that renews me for this day. His mercies are new every morning.
I don't know what went wrong yesterday, it was like a bomb exploded right in the middle of my day. My emotions plummeted and it left me incapable of doing anything productive. I exercised, prayed, got prayed for, ate right. Nothing shook the darkness that surrounded me like a suffocating fog. As I write this, a scripture comes to mind that says that nothing can separate us from the love of God.(Romans 8:35-39) God's love was there through it all.
So it's not a surprise that this morning he is renewing me by his love. I am so aware that God is not accusing or condemning. He isn't even pointing out where I went wrong. His mercy is here and he is renewing me by his love. Thank you God for your loving kindness that is better than life.

No comments:

Post a Comment