Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Be Imitators of God

"Be imitators of God therefore, as dearly loved children." Ephesians 5:1 NIV Bible
Jesus did what his Father was doing, so I guess it makes sense that we would do the same. I remember a vision I had once. God was doing a dance that I was trying to copy. I just couldn't get it. Then I started focusing on God himself, and the dance came. I just automatically began doing it.God reminds us that we need to have our eyes on him and not on being good. Then, and only then, can we be true imitators of God. So today, as you go about your day, pause now and then and ask God, "What are you doing now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment