Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

State of Being

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands." Isaiah 49:15-16a NIV Bible
You are God's beloved. This is a state of being. It is not based on what others think of you. It is not based on what you think of yourself. You can't do anything to make yourself less loved by him. His love for you is something that you can always depend on. God is love. He has engraved you on the palms of his hands. He delights in you. You are the apple of his eye. Our temptation is to decide we aren't lovable because of how we see ourselves or how man is responding to us. Turn from this lie. Walk in this truth with dignity and joy. If God says that you are lovable, then this is the truth. Know this truth and you will be set free.

No comments:

Post a Comment