Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, January 29, 2010

We Trust In The Name Of The Lord Our God

"Some trust in Chariots and some horses,
but we trust in the name of the Lord our God." Psalm 20:7 NIV Bible

God likes to talk to me using songs and scripture. These are the words that I woke up to this morning. They really encouraged me. I am trying to start a business and run a non profit, while working part time. I have felt very inadequate for these tasks.That is a good thing. I can't trust in my assets. I have to trust in God.
Here is an example of his provision. For the last two days, when I was very busy, God has inspired me to fix simple and delicious dinners that I "happened" to have the ingredients for. Then when I went to Curves to exercise, a lady on the circuit with me just "happened" to tell me an important piece of information that I needed to hear. We are complete in God. When we are weak God is strong. Part of me wants to be a super woman. Instead, God made the two of us a super team. He didn't give me the chariots or the horses. He gave me the name of the Lord our God. With God on our team we can't do anything but win. In fact we are more than conquerors.

No comments:

Post a Comment