Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Friend Of God

And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend.
James 2:23

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. James 15:15

God calls us friends. I really like the concept of being a friend of God. Last night, I hung out in God's presence and meditated on his love. I let myself feel his enjoyment of me as a person. His attitude towards us is the truth. Anything that contradicts this is a lie. He wants us to choose truth.

I remember being on my way to a woman's meeting and asking God, "Is there something
that you would have me tell the ladies?"

"I am still touched by his response, "Tell them that I am lonely."

No comments:

Post a Comment