Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, April 15, 2011

In Him All Things Hold Together

For in him we live and move and have our being. As some of your own poets have said, "We are his offspring." Acts 17:28

In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind. Job 12:10

He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.
Colossians 1:17

He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. Matthew 5:45

Without him we all fall down (J.J. Heller)

I am very aware of the fact that God loves everyone and cares for everyone. Many aren't aware of this. In God's great humility, he continues to care for and help the world, even if they don't know him. For some reason, this really touched me today as I pondered our loving God.

Here is a song by J.J. Heller that has really blessed me this week. I especially like the line that says, "You are stronger than any terrible possible scenario today."

No comments:

Post a Comment