Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Love Never Fails

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.
Psalm 63:3

I am so thankful for God's love and faithfulness. Ever since I read Proverbs 3:3 last week, God has been feeding it to me. It is a vital nutrient that I am lacking. There is no love like God's love. He doesn't love me in spite of me. He truly loves and enjoys me. There is no faithfulness like God's faithfulness. He isn't faithful and kind just because that is what a good God would do. He is faithful and kind because he is faithfulness and kindness. All around me people are saying, "Do it my way," and, "Be my expectation that I have for you." I am even saying these things to myself. The only place to escape is in God's goodness. Nothing can separate us from his love. Even if all humans failed me, he never will because his love is better than life.

No comments:

Post a Comment