Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Today's Assignment

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

I will share with you the assignment that God gave me for today. I thought you might want to do it with me. Know God's love and faithfulness towards you and others. Choose love and faithfulness towards God and those around you. Choose love and faithfulness from mankind towards God and you. Meditate on love and faithfulness from every angle and let it be the one thing that you are the most aware of today. Put it around your neck and write it on your heart. Be aware. Savor it. I guarantee a beautiful, light filled day for anyone that dares to take this assignment on.

1 comment:

  1. I liked Friday's blog and especially the line; "Know God's love and faithfulness towards you and others." That is so important right now.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete