Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Strengthening Our Inner Man

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man.
Ephesians 3:14-16

"Because of the oppression of the weak and the groaning of the needy, I will now arise," says the Lord. "I will protect them from those who malign them."
Psalm 12:5

I have learned throughout life that it is the strong and healthy plant or animal that resist disease and insects. A healthy cat is less likely to have fleas. Healthy garden plants ward of insects that would consume them. Obviously a healthy person is less likely to get sick. God is protecting us in many ways. He is our refuge, our shield, and our defender. This is very true and I am thankful for this. My friends and I are being protected in a different way. God is healing us of our hurts, setting us free from that which binds us, and giving us more and more dignity. He is strengthening our inner man. We seem to have just as many things coming against us and yet God is strengthening us so that they have less and less power over us. We are having so much fun as we become less and less victims and more and more victors.

No comments:

Post a Comment