Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Lord Gives

Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.
Job 1:21

Job is the one that said this. God was very pleased with what a good man Job was and yet he allowed everything to be taken away. He has his reasons for everything that he allows in our lives. When we are poor and wearing old clothes, God is doing a work in our soul. When we are rich and can buy lots of stuff, God is still doing a work in our soul. When I am wealthy it proves nothing, and when I am poor it proves nothing. I think of the poor widow that gave her last coin. God said that she was a good woman. Some people teach that if you are good and doing everything right that you will be rich and popular. Jesus was poor, despised and rejected. Jesus had no bank account. He didn't even have a home, and yet God supplied.

No comments:

Post a Comment