Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Your Love

Arise, come my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.
Song of Songs 2:13


Jesus wants you to come with him. He is calling like a lover calls his beloved. I am remembering when it was time to choose a disciple to replace Judas, it had to be someone that knew Jesus personally. He wants you to know him in that way. He is not what you expect. He is far more wonderful, and he loves you more than you can even imagine. He wants you to be still and know that he is God. He wants to hold you close and to speak the truth to you. He is better than the Daddy that you always wanted. He is better than any friend can be. Come away from what keeps you busy and preoccupied. Many of your activities that you think are for God are not important to him. He wants you. You are what is important to him.

Yesterday, I heard this brand new song on the radio. It is so beautiful and I am sure that many of you can relate to it. I wanted to put the lyrics, but it is so new, that they aren't available yet. It's called YOUR LOVE, and it is by Brandon Heath.


2 comments:

  1. Kathie, your post reminded me of Mary and Martha. Thank you for sharing the beautiful song

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I am so glad that I found it. It is a single for now.

    ReplyDelete