Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Show Me Your Glory

Then Moses said, "Now show me your glory."" Exodus 33:18

Fear has been a real issue for me lately. I am about to embark on an adventure that I find very intimidating. This morning, I was led to meditate on past experiences that challenged me and how God got me through them. I am so aware of how the children of Israel were shown miracle after miracle, but when faced with a new challenge, they always freaked out. God was so frustrated because they had already forgotten the great miracles that he had done on their behalf. God wants us to spend time remembering his help in the past. This will help us to face the future.

There is one other important thing that God showed me today. Remember when Moses asked God to show him his glory? This is what God wants to do in each of our lives. If Daniel wasn't in the lion's den, he wouldn't have seen God's glory as God rescued him. If David hadn't faced Goliath, he wouldn't have seen how God is bigger than his enemies. God has shown me his glory over and over as he led me through and around difficulties. He wants me to remember this and then to proceed with enthusiasm, expecting that God will keep showing me his glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment