Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Well Done

The Spirit of the Lord spoke through me; his word was on my tongue. The God of Israel spoke, the Rock of Israel said to me: "When one rules over men in righteousness, when he rules in the fear of God, he is like the light of morning at sunrise on a cloudless morning, like the brightness after rain that brings the grass from the earth."
2 Samuel 23:2-4

As we read this scripture, something in me stood up and took notice. I sensed that God wants to encourage leaders. In a way, we are all leaders. We have all been given authority in general and also in some specific area of our lives. If we are Christians and are seeking God's face and being led by his Spirit, then this verse applies to us. God is saying, "Well done!" Read this verse and see what a difference you are making. You are light, you are beauty, and you are refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment