Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Be Who You Are

I heard God say this to me the other day.


"Be who you are, Beloved. I made you this way on purpose. They (the world) need you, even if they can't see it. I need you. Be who you are. You are mine. I have put my mark on your forehead. I have claimed you as my own. I am the leader that loves and understands you. I am the power from on high that lifts you from the dirt of misunderstanding. Rise up in dignity, Little One, and know my love for you. Run this race that I have set before you and don't give up hope. I am your Lord and I will see you through."

No comments:

Post a Comment