Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Pray With Authority And Persistence

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
Matthew 16:19

And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?
Luke 18:7-8

I know that these scriptures are really full, but I just have two points that I would like to emphasize this day. The first is that we have authority and that we may as well use it, since it is really powerful. The second point is that God wants us to persist in prayer. The scripture from Luke comes after the parable of the person that knocked on their neighbor's door and wouldn't quit until they were given them what they needed. The Bible is full of examples of this. The book of Daniel tells of how Daniel prayed 21 days for an answer. The answer was headed in his direction on the first day that he started praying, but there were obstacles to be overcome on the way.
The other day, when I was in prayer, I had a vision of God kneeling in front of me with tears in his eyes, begging me to not give up praying for the things I have been praying about.My advice for you today is, go forth in the authority that God gave you and don't give up. God will hear your prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment