Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pray Big Prayers

I urge then, first for all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:1-4

Pray big prayers. I got this line from a friend. I am reminded that God wants everyone to be saved. Pray big prayers for the world and everyone in it. Have fun agreeing with Jesus as he intercedes for us. When you are praying about someone in your life, just expand your prayer and offer it up for everyone with a similar need. When someone offends you, forgive as quickly as possible and use the opportunity to pray for them and their families. When I pray the Lord's prayer, I meditate on it and use it for a big prayer. It comes alive. Be encouraged. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. (James 5:16)

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! What a privilege is is to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it is a privilege. I am in a place in Bosnia right now where there is lots of prayer happening and many miracles. I met a lady that was healed of blindness.

    ReplyDelete