Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Breath of Heaven

Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.
Psalm 34;5

"I am waiting in a silent prayer. I am frightened by the load I bear. In a world cold as stone must I walk this path alone. Be with me now." (Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant)

Don't look at yourself and see if you measure up. God has chosen you to carry Christ. It's not because you are better than anyone else. Mary was like the forerunner. She was the first to carry Christ. Now everyone has the opportunity. God doesn't look at us and say, "You are good enough. I'll let you carry my Son, but if you mess up you're out of here." No, he is so humble. He knows we will mess up, but he's still willing. In fact our very lives are dependent on it. Those that carry his Son have true life.

There is nothing we can do to be good enough. That's why Jesus had to come in the first place. Nobody was pure enough. Now that he paid the price of our sin, we can come to him in righteousness. That is sheer gift.

The enemy seems to be shouting really loudly, "You are not good enough!"

God is begging us not to listen. He is asking us to look to him and be radiant, so our faces won't be covered with shame.

Today, I am giving you a truly beautiful song. It will truly bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment