Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

White Christmas

>Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18

I am dreaming of a white Christmas. I want every person to receive what Christ did for us on the cross. I want us to walk in dignity and knowing that he became our sin so that we could be righteous. So many people don't turn to God, whether they are Christian or not, because somehow they are convinced they they don't deserve to come to him and they need to get their act together first. I actually find myself doing this again and again. That's just it. We can never really get our act together while here on earth. That is why we need Jesus. Though are sins be scarlet, we shall be as white as snow. So I am praying that everyone everywhere will receive the greatest gift ever, and the whole world will be whiter than snow.

2 comments:

  1. Kathie from this blog "I want every person to receive what Christ did for us on the cross" ...that struck me as a big prayer. And I think
    we are all called to big prayers...including everyone who suffers, or has a need. Thank you for your many, many prayers; they are changing
    the world. Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, God is calling us to pray big prayers. Our prayers are truly powerful. He that is in us is greater than he that is in the world.

    ReplyDelete