Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Your Heart Is A Manger

Why lies he in such mean estate, where ox and ass are feeding?...
The King of Kings salvation brings, let loving hearts enthrone him.
( Christmas Carol- What Child is This)

You did not choose me, but I chose you.. John 15:16

He did not choose us because we are a royal palace for the King of Kings to dwell. When he came at Christmas, he chose to be born in a barn. He had a manger for his bed. He has chosen us in the same way. He hasn't chosen us because he is impressed with how good we are. We are a stable and our heart is a manger full of hay. He wants to dwell in us. He didn't choose us because we are good. He chose us because he loves us.


No comments:

Post a Comment