Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jesus, Our Most Amazing Paradox

The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned. Isaiah 9:2

It's a time of winter when roses don't bloom and yet, Jesus, our rose is blooming. It's a time of darkness, and yet Jesus is our light. It is a time of debt and unemployment, and yet Jesus is our provider. He is the King of Kings, and yet not only was he born in a stable, he chooses to dwell in us with all our imperfections. He is a baby boy, and yet he will grow up to do amazing things for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment