Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dreams , Visions and God's Word

And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
Joel 2:28

In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us ... Ephesians 3:20

I have been listening to my favorite speaker, Graham Cook. He says that God wants to do more in our lives than we can imagine. He says that we should ask God to give us dreams of what he has for us. So I did ask. Ever since then, I have been having prophetic dreams. I am so excited as God shows me the awesome plans that he has for me and my family.

Yesterday, my friend and I were praying for people we love that don't know God and are living very corrupt lives. God started giving us visions of how to pray for them. He has such wonderful things in store. It was really fun to pray what God was showing us. Now, instead of being discouraged and sad, we are encouraged and filled with hope.

But wait! There is even more. I have been going through the scripture and reading about who we are as God's children and what he has promised us. I thought I would highlight the scriptures and then I can refer to them later. Oh my goodness! I almost highlighted the whole first chapter of Ephesians. God is so good, and he wants us to become really aware of who he is and who we are in him. Then he wants us to meditate on this and declare it out loud. Take on these 3 practices and you will soon find yourself flying. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment