Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Know Your Dignity

She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.Proverbs 31:25

Make sacred garments for your brother Aaron to give him dignity and honor.
Exodus 28:2

Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:16

I love the dignity of a hawk. He regally perches in the top of a tree. The crows come around, squawking and trying to harass him. He doesn't become their victim. He absolutely ignores them. He knows his worth and doesn't need to prove anything to the. Then, when he's had enough, he just flies to another tree where there is peace and quiet. He knows that the whole forest is his, so why hang out in a tree with the enemy?

No comments:

Post a Comment