Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God Levels The Playing Field

There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28

Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. Colossians 3:11

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23

God levels the playing field. Both the good son that stayed behind and the one that squandered his inheritance need a savior. The one caught in adultery and the one that kept all the laws, the Marthas and the Marys, the sick and the healed, the Simeons and the Herods, the poor and the rich all need a savior. No one is better than the other. No one is ahead of the other. They are all loved by God. They all need salvation.

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Kathie! We all need a Savior! Thank God for Jesus! I am so grateful for His Grace toward me so long ago and every day since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is really opening my eyes to the diversity of people in this world. I am so thankful that he loves us all. I am thankful that he tore down the wall between us and God and set us free.

    ReplyDelete