Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Ask For The Nations

And today is your birthday. What do you want? Name it: Nations as a present? continents as a prize? Message Bible Psalm 2

I can still remember the day very clearly. I was in the Philippines with a group of Youth With A Mission missionaries. I had decided on December 1st to begin reading one psalm a day. This was December 2nd and it was also my birthday. I had with me The Message Bible because I had decided to give it a try. When I read the above words I was in utter amazement. What are the odds that I would choose that Bible and that scripture on that day? I knew it was from God. So I said, "Yes, I want the nations as a present. I want continents. I want them to know you as Lord and Savior. I want to go there and proclaim the good news."

No comments:

Post a Comment