Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Where Do you Wear Your Halo?




Yesterday, I went outside to enjoy our fresh snow. I came across our little neighbor girl who had just made a snow angel. I thought that it was cool, so I took a picture. Then she said, "See how I used my mittens to make the halo." When I looked, I realized that I had taken the first picture upside down. I hadn't even recognized her halo. So now that I had things in proper perspective, I snapped another photo.

This morning when I got up and looked in the mirror I didn't recognize my halo either. So God had to point it out to me. It was as if he said, "See how I carefully gave you all of these amazing qualities. You are holy, my beloved, truly beautiful." At first, when I looked, I couldn't see that at all. Then I realized it was because I had my halo under my feet and the lies of the enemy over my head. So I got things in the right perspective, lies of the enemy under my feet. God's truth right up top where it belonged.

Then I got in the car to go to work, and this is the song that was on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment