Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

God's Love Is So Beautiful!

And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18

God's love is so beautiful! I can notice the things in my past that wounded me and taught me lies, things that are not healed and still influence me, and I can say, "Oh, it's just you." They have no more power to intimidate me. I know that God will heal me. I know that he will teach me the truth. I no longer need to focus on what is wrong with me or what has wronged me. I can look into the face of the One who loves me. He is the one who teaches me truth, heals me, and is changing me from glory to glory. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.(John 15:13) This is a song of victory. This is truly what is happening to me. "Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?" (1 Corinthians 15:15)
I have chosen life. Hallelujah, I am free!

No comments:

Post a Comment