Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Best Teacher Ever

I sat in my favorite chair drinking my morning coffee while a worship CD played in the background. I truly tried to worship, but my mind kept running back to a business meeting that I had attended and to possibilities for my own business.
I cried out to God and told him that I wanted to be still and know that he is God.
Next thing I knew, my mind was off and running again.
I cried out again, "Lord, I love it when I can just worship you and forget everything but you for awhile.
Off went my mind on another tangent.
Then a revelation hit me. God wanted to talk to me about business. So I turned off the CD and just journaled what came to mind.God gave me business strategies right from his heart to mine. I felt so valued and loved. I am his beloved and he is interested in every aspect of my life. Here I was, trying to be my version of holy, when God was actually trying to talk to me about business.It makes me chuckle just thinking about it.God is the best teacher ever!
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you." Psalm 32:8 NIV Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment