Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hide in God's Love

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." Psalm 32:7 NIV Bible

Yesterday, every time I turned around, I heard about a tragedy or difficulty in the lives of people that I know. I was awake last night with these things on my mind. I was grieving and praying for the people involved. It became one of those faith deepening times, when a surface faith just doesn't get it.
Then I heard God say, "Come and hide in my love and you will have peace."
So I prayed, "Lord, I hide these people in your love. Yes, I will come and hide also."
I meditated on his love and became more and more grateful. Every time a negative emotion or thought came up I kept hiding it in God's love. Trouble had no more power over me. There is no power on earth greater than God's love. I am safe in him. I gained peace and courage to face the next day with a smile on my face and hope in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment