Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

God Must Be True

"God must be true, though every human being is a liar." NAB Bible

This morning, discouragement wanted to come from every angle. Then my husband and I read the above scripture. It was a perfect example of how God's word is living. It jumped right in my heart and started beating the tar out of the discourager. God is true. God is faithful. God is good. God's goodness and holiness stood there like a beacon of hope that darkness had no power over. I found myself declaring things like, "I will not be bullied by weight gain. I will not be bullied by incomplete work." Everything that was trying to make me discouraged started losing it's grip.
As I went through my morning God continued to sing to me about how he is my hiding place. Nothing I desire compares to him. My help comes from God, the creator of the earth. God was being faithful to me. God was being my rescuer. The last verse he gave me before I started writing this is from the book of Job. " I know that my Redeemer lives and that in the end he will stand upon the earth." Job 19:25

No comments:

Post a Comment