Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

God Cares

I am very impressed with how God cares about every aspect of my life. He knows all my idiosyncrasies. In fact he created me with most of them. He loves to give me the desire of my heart. He loves to see the joy on my face when I receive his good gifts.
I am remembering the story of a man named Paul Hawkins who was wishing for chocolate. The next thing he knew, someone knocked on his door and brought him chocolate.
On the other hand we all know that suffering is part of our walk here on earth. God cares about our suffering too, even when we bring it on ourselves. He is near to the broken hearted.
When Lazarus died, Jesus cried with Mary and Martha. He knew that he was going to raise Lazarus from the dead, but they didn't. He was sad that their family had to suffer.
One of my favorite scriptures is Psalm 18. The author's enemies were too great for him, so he cried out to God. Wow, you don't mess with God's kids! You should read it. God got really angry. He came down from heaven with thunder, lightning and hail and rescued him. Here is what it says, "He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes who were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the Lord was my support. He brought me out in a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me." Psalm 18:16-19 NIV Bible
God truly cares about everything you care about. He is your most loyal friend. You can tell him everything on your heart, and I mean everything. He will understand. He will listen. He will never leave you. He will never give up on you. Remember, he delights in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment