Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be as wool."
Isaiah 1:18 NIV Bible
As I wrote this verse, I could feel the pleading in God's heart to his children. It's like he is saying, "Please, come and reason with me. Please hear from my heart how I really see you. You have been forgiven, because my son, Jesus, gave you his righteousness. You are not red with sin, you are white with purity."
I feel really blessed. God is aware of my weaknesses. He is setting me free and healing me. At the same time he is blessing me as if I am totally pure and holy. The cool thing is that I am this in Jesus. I am justified. It is just as if I'd never sinned.
A couple of days ago, our computer got a virus. In order to get rid of it the computer had to be wiped clean of the virus and all the programs that had been corrupted. This morning when I looked at the computer, my daughter had put a beautiful snow scene on the screen as wall paper. What a confirmation of God's message to us!

1 comment:

  1. I left you a comment but it didn't go through the first time. I will enjoy visiting your blog and even becoming a follower. Feel free to visit mine when you have time. I always love to hear what the Lord is teaching you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete