Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

God Will Guide You

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV Bible

In the wee hours of the morning I turned into a Martha, "troubled and bothered about many things."
Right in the middle of my fretting, God gave me a reassurance that he would guide me today. It filled me with peace and joy. One thing that is really cool is that even if I was fretting, he came. I didn't have to get my act together before he showed up. I have to admit that I don't think I even remembered to pray. He just came into my darkness and said, "Let there be light." I am so thankful for his mercy and grace.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to your blogspot. I will enjoy each opportunity to experience what our Lord is teaching you and I in turn will learn. Blessings! Feel free to visit my blog as you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, Could you tell us what the address of your blog is. I bet others would like it too.

    ReplyDelete