Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, February 12, 2010

You Really Are All That

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14 NIV Bible

I know that you have heard this and quoted it over and over. God wants you to hear it again. He wants you to believe it. He is calling you forth to be you. Jesus is the most perfect being that ever walked the earth, and yet he was despised and rejected. He wasn't what man expected or wanted. He looked like a failure to many. My point is that you cannot depend on man's standards for you to prove your worth. God says that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. This is the truth. Of course you are weak. You are strong in God. Of course you are incapable, but with God all things are possible. He will not let you succeed at proving to man that you are good enough. You have nothing to prove. You think you are a failure. You think you will never measure up. Guess what? You are complete in God. You are fully equipped to soar like an eagle. God is asking you to step off the cliff and fly. He will catch you up on his wings if need be. He wants to take you to new heights and show you new things that you didn't even know existed. He likes who you are because you are you. He gets great joy just thinking about you. You were made to be you. No one else will do. You are cool. You are wonderful. You are awesome. Lay down man's standards and run this race with God. He is your team captain and he has chosen you for his team. He wants you to try out your ideas that you have been holding back. He wants you to make more choices based on your heart's desire. He is inspiring many good things in you. Go for it. You will fly and it will be glorious. You are called above the clouds and into the light. Go! I'll meet you in the sky. God is calling me to this too. Let's go. Yee Haa!

No comments:

Post a Comment