Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Don't Give Up

"Praise the Lord, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits." Psalm 103:1-2

This morning, I felt overwhelmed and discouraged. God reminded me of Moses holding up his rod while the Israelites fought. As long as he held it up, they were winning. When he got tired and put his arms down, they didn't do as well. God was reminding me how important it is to keep praising him and remembering the good things that God has done. We have the weapon of praise. We will win the battle. Don't give up.

2 comments:

  1. I also like the fact that Aaron and Hur helped hold his hands up when he got tired. I am so glad for the Body of Christ! We can help one another when we are discouraged by encouraging and reminding each other of His mercy, grace and love. Then we can praise Him together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I love the body of Christ. There have been many time that I have prayed and just couldn't see a breakthrough. Then I would ask a friend to pray and things would improve almost immediately.

    ReplyDelete