Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Time For Full Nets

"Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus.
He called out to them,'Friends, haven't you caught any fish?'
'No,' they answered.
He said,'Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.' When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish." John 21:4-6 NIV Bible

Yesterday, this was part of the Gospel that was read at church. I felt like God is saying to his children that we have been fishing all night and not catching anything. He is calling us to new techniques that will succeed this time. We don't have to be afraid of our past failure. We don't have to be afraid of our future success. If you read on, it says that the net was full, but it didn't tear. Be encouraged. Don't give up or be afraid. Throw your net on the other side of the boat. It will come up full.

No comments:

Post a Comment