Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

God Will Show You Life

"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God- this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not be conformed any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is- his good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:1-2 NIV Bible

I am understanding just how crucial God's love is to us. We are not just a house dog that is taken out on a leash a few times a day. God wants us free and in his love at all times. This is real and natural. Plants that grow in nature may end up dusty and looking imperfect by man's standards. We are not hot house plants. We are not hybrid animals that are groomed and perfumed and awarded prizes by human judges. God cares for us. He wants to strengthen us. He wants to equip us for freedom.

"Open your eyes, little ones and see my love for you. You have perceived it wrong and judge me harshly when I try to bring you true freedom. Walk in my love. and I will show you life."

No comments:

Post a Comment