Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

God Has Many Gifts For His Children

"May everything good from God our Father be yours!" Colossians 1:2b The Message Bible


I am really aware that God has many gifts for his children. We are being oppressed from within and without. We are expecting things of ourselves that are not God's standards. These expectations have been given to us from other sources. Then when we can't measure up, we get discouraged. God has amazing gifts for us. He has an abundant life, filled with light and joy. We are to walk in victory and confidence. We are beloved. We are blessed. Look up! See the smile of love on God's face as he looks at you. Expect God's blessing on your life. You are not a failure. Seek God and know your true identity. He wants to set you free to radically be you. He wants to shower you with good things. Have a blessed day, my friend.

2 comments:

  1. The Lord will renew our strength! What a great and lasting promise. I can rely on Him who shelter's me...Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool to know this truth. Lets believe it and walk in it. God gives us such hope.

    ReplyDelete