Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The God of Peace Will Be With You

"Finally brothers,whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy- think about such things." Philippians 4:8 NIV Bible

As I wrote the above scripture, I sensed a sweet, gentle compassion in God's heart towards us. He knows that we have some very challenging things in our lives. He knows that there is darkness all around us. Our temptation is to dwell on those things. He is asking us to think about the good things that make us happy, the things that are right in life. Then he goes on to say in verse 9,

"Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me- put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."

Have a peace filled day as you meditate on the good things in life. God be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment