Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

You Are Filled With Undiscovered Treasure

Do you know that you have a treasure chest within you? It is filled with amazing, undiscovered treasure. God wants to open it and give it to you. It is you to the max. You really are fearfully and wonderfully made. There are just parts of you that God has to keep hidden until you are ready for him to bring them out. When he knit you together in your mother's womb, he gave you the amazing heritage that came down from your ancestors. Every good quality that you have ever heard that your ancestors had, you also have in you in some form. He also gave you brand new qualities that are totally unique to you. There is one other element. We are now God's children, so we get to inherit his qualities too. These treasures are like an inheritance that can't be passed on until a child is ready to receive them.

I guess it is time for God to open my treasure chest. He said that I get to choose with my free will whether I want it opened or not. Of course, I said, "Yes." He showed me what it looked like as this chest was opened. Even when it was only open a crack, generational curses had to leave. They couldn't stay there when they were exposed to the light. Then when it was all the way open, wow! The gold sure did shine!

I am understanding that as I go forth in life, I am going to be capable of way more than I was in the past. Generational garbage can't hold me back. I am free to be all that God made me to be. I am not to look at my future based on my past. The possibilities are endless.

I encourage you to ask God to bring forth your hidden treasure.Then step out. An exciting future awaits you. Go forth and be you to the max. Look out world. Here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment