Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Lord Has Done Great Things For Us

"When the Lord brought back the captives to Zion, we were like men who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy.



Then it was said among the nations,'The Lord has done great things for them.'


The Lord has done great things for us, we are filled with joy. Restore our fortunes, O Lord, like streams in the Negev. Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him." Psalm 126 NIV Bible

I am getting such a sense of God's children rising up out of bondage and oppression.I see unemployed becoming business owners. I see poor knowing God as their provider. We are no longer victims of the world and the standards of society. We are waking up to who we are in God and going forth in dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment