Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

You Are Rich!

"My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." Colossians 2:2-3 NIV Bible

I heard this on my way to work in the wee hours of this morning. I realized that this is my purpose in writing this blog. I am really impressed that "in Christ are hidden all the treasures of knowledge and wisdom." So many times I go running around like a chicken with it's head cut off looking for knowledge. Or worse yet, I fret and stew, thinking about something over and over in my mind, trying to come up with a solution. Then I finally remember to ask Christ for wisdom. The wisdom may not come immediately, but it always does come. On the other hand, peace comes right away. I can lay this burden down, knowing that Christ will give me the solution. Actually, Christ is the solution to everything. He is our source. This makes us the wealthiest people in the world. So, enjoy your treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment