Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

God has Gifts For You

"I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 NIV Bible

God is asking us to look to the future, even the future of this day, through eyes of hope and expectation. The same circumstances will take on a whole different look. Yesterday, when we were praying, we felt like God wanted us to bring each difficult situation to him and ask him,"Where is the gift in this?" He does have great plans for each of us. We are his beloved, and he takes great care of his children.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 NIV Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment