Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Leap For Joy

"But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall." Malachi 4:2 NIV Bible

This scripture is referring to the end times, but God brought it to mind this morning. Last night, I was hit with confusion, shame and discouragement. I battled with it all night and through my prayer time this morning. God gradually rescued me and showed me the way out. Now I am filled with hope and excitement for life. I feel like the calf that has been let out of it's stall. We used to raise calves. They really do leap for joy. It is so fun to watch. They actually kick up their heals and almost do a little dance.

I know that God has great things for our future, but he has great things for today. He doesn't want us to receive the harassment of the enemy. He wants us to revere his name. This morning God gave me the grace to turn from my enemy and revere his name. The sun of righteousness really did rise with healing in its wings. Now I am leaping for joy. It is like night and day. I encourage you to turn from the darkness and revere God. He wants to set you free and heal you. He wants to fill you with joy

No comments:

Post a Comment