Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, March 12, 2010

You Are Never Too Big To Sit On God's Lap

"My heart is not proud, O Lord, my eyes are not haughty. I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, put your hope in the Lord both now and forever more." Psalm 131 NIV Bible

There are times when we are like the child that is full of energy and very busy with the things of life. Other times we need to climb up on God's lap, lean our heads against him, and be held. Today, I am so thankful for God and his big lap. I am glad that we can come to him as a little child. Our hope is in our Father. We don't have to concern ourselves with matters that are too big for us. We can rest and let our souls be quiet, knowing that we are being cared for.

"Thank you God for your peace. Thank you for hope. Thank you for your loving kindness that is better than life. Thank you that you are our Father and we can depend on you to take care of us. Thank you that even when we are adults, we can come to you as a child and be cared for and loved."

No comments:

Post a Comment