Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Come My Darling, My Beautiful One

"Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me. My dove, in the clefts of the rock, in the hiding places on the mountainside, show me your face, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely."
Song of Songs 2:13b-14 NIV Bible


I hear Jesus saying to us:
"Come away with me, my beloved. Come and abide in me where it is safe and pure and holy. Seek my face and know my will for you. My will is not what you expect. You can't hear me clearly in the midst of this rabble. Come away from these voices of shame and discontentment. Come and abide in me, and I will give you my love. Then you will hear me clearly. You can't hear me above the din. You can't discern my heart towards you. The voices of the world are shouting too loudly. Come rest in me, and you will hear my voice. My will for you is love. Come walk with me. Hold my hand. Do not be afraid. My will for you is love. It will not corrupt you. It will purify you. Do not be like the man who wouldn't give up everything and come and follow me. Your everything is killing you. I offer you abundant life. Come, come my beloved, my beautiful one. Come. I will bring you much joy. Come follow me and I will give you life."

No comments:

Post a Comment