Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Love is Following You

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power." Ephesians 6:10 NIV Bible


Rise up. Rise up above these circumstances. Know that I am the Lord your God. Lean not on your own understanding. Know that I am following you, guiding you on the right path. Your victory has enabled you to take the next step. Go in power. I am behind you all the way. You will not be alone. We are team mates, you and I. Have victory in Jesus' name. Have victory. I am leading you to victory and I am driving you to victory. I go before you and I am also your rear guard. I am above you and I am below you. You can't escape my presence and loving embrace. Go in peace this day, knowing I am with you. You are not alone. Do not be afraid. I will never leave you. I will never give up on you. Go in peace and win this battle. I am on your team. You cannot fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment