Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Who Is Your God?

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15 NIV Bible

Who is your God? This is a question that God asked me to face this morning. He showed me a picture of God forgiving a person, but they refused to remove a burden from their back. This burden was rejection. We have reasons why we go out of God's way to avoid rejection. He is asking us to choose serving God rather than pleasing man. We will be rejected. We are not to stop and gain man's approval. We are to put our eyes on God and keep walking. He showed me that if we can let go of this burden of rejection, we will be free. We will feel lighter. We will have more energy and joy. We will be able to follow Jesus through some pretty narrow spots to some new and wonderful places that we weren't able to get to with a huge pack on our backs.

You are chosen by God. This is your identity. Be free! Look to Jesus, the author and perfecter of your faith. He approves of you, Beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment