Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You are God's Favorite

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again; Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4 NIV Bible

Yesterday, I had to drive about an hour to get to work. I was having a rough morning, so as I tearfully listened to a Cristian radio station, it really ministered to me. Then out of the blue, they played a song and I switched to laughter. Then when I stopped at McDonald's for tea, I told some teenagers about it and they even told me to have a nice day. Next the guy at the counter gave me a large tea for the price of a small.

Today, God's favor continued. I went to Great Harvest to buy Irish soda bread and decided to buy myself a scone. Then I entered a drawing, danced a jig for a free cookie, listened to Irish music, and enjoyed the young people that work there.

As I recognized God's favor, I started to understand how crucial it is to thank him. As we thank him for his favor, we become more and more aware of how favored we really are. Also, this thankful heart makes way for God to bestow even more favor on us. We are God's FAVORITES. He will bestow favor on us. This is a fact. So, Happy Saint Patrick's Day. Enjoy God's favor.

Here is the song that made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment