Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Come Forth Church!

This morning, while worshiping, I sensed that I am not alone. All around the world people are rising, as if from the grave. I want to speak this out. I want to declare it. God is calling his people to come forth, just like he called Lazarus.
"Come forth, little ones come forth, I have called you from this grave. Be renewed in my love."
God is renewing his children. I saw a picture of us swimming to the top of a deep body of water. We didn't stop there. We kept going. We rose, as if from the dead. We rose above this oppression. We rose above shame and the lies of the enemy. As we rose we noticed that we were new. We were like innocent, sweet, happy children. We saw everything with new eyes. We had hope and expectation.We knew love. We knew our innocence that we have received from Jesus. We were high fiving each other and laughing. I don't think this is about the future, It is now. Come forth church!

No comments:

Post a Comment