Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

You and God are a Team

The Lord says:
You work hard. You are so weary. Why don't you let me take control. I am not a horse that will buck you off, run away from you, or take you where I want to go with no concern for you. I am Lord. I am kind and loving. I am holy and perfect. You can trust in me. You no longer need to trust in yourself. You need no longer hope in your environment being just right. People around you will fail you. I am your God. You don't need those gods of insecurity and lies. You are my child, and I will care for you. Don't be afraid. Let go. I will not lead you astray. We are a team, you and I. The best team around. Don't be afraid of the crowds that shout, "Crucify him!" You are in a world that hates me. Don't be intimidated by them. Don't be intimidated by life. I will see you through. I know you are brave. You can do this. Let go. See where I take you. You will be pleasantly surprised. I have much in store for you. Let go of your agenda and let me be God. Let go of your life and let me live. I am your God. I am your life. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6)
Little One, My Brave One, follow me. I am your friend. I really have your best interest at heart, a loving sweet interest. I am yours. Don't be afraid. I will lead you in paths of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment